Friday, November 21, 2008

To whomever I am supposed to be

I am writing this to whomever I'm supposed to be...
Know that before you I lived enslaved to my own kindness.
Know that where you came from.... know that where you came from
there was nothing but devastation.

In the midst of emptiness my desolation paved the way for you to be.
This is meant for whomever I am to become, I hope that you learn to appreciate the hand that walked you to where ever it is that you now reside.
If not for me you wouldn't exist.

Though my demise will spark your birth,
Know that I don't resent you, despise, or hate you.
I've longed for this release for long, and things are the way they are....
Not because something deemed them to be,
but because thus is the natural accordance of things.

Whomever I will be...
I want you to know that you're no less or greater than I.
I am and forever will be irreplaceable, but your existence and essence are as innevitable as the ink marking words on this blank sheet of paper.

If you ever read this.... know that I am proud of you not for whom you are.
but because you were able to get through it all.

No comments: