Thursday, November 13, 2008

A letter to you....

At a loss for words
My pen screams your name
Empty pages ache with a lust for sense
And the yearning to convey what could've been.

At a loss for words
I open my eyes to see nothing
Answers are left out in the open
Only to those that can see through closed eyes.

At a loss for words, I starve
Not for food or knowledge
But for peace.

I starve, at a loss for words
Blindly looking death in the eye
Boldly seeking life.

At a loss for words
An uncertain future dressed in black
Kindly welcomes me into oblivion.
Where vibrant vivid colors ask to take me places
That my heart longs to go, but the essence of my being...
cannot conceive.

I stare....
Into the beauty of what could be,
With just a little bit of you and a little bit of me
And I fall, at a loss for words.

No comments: