Sunday, September 27, 2009

Red pink and white, above made love.

Out on a walk....
Blades of grama tickled my knees.
Falling leaves told me of their needs.
Reality warped my sense of perception,
as a blue pond described its tension.
Above my head I saw the sky - it drew me a map.
Red pink and white above made love.
Colors dripped, ran and fell - they whispered a lullaby.
Colors dripped, ran and fell - and took me on a ride.
My multi-colored wagon acquitted me by a tree
Care to share a cigarette, he asked vehemently.
I would like to know how it feels to enjoy the ashes of your own.
Of this I'm not certain, the truth is there's not much I claim to know.
I will, however, assume that the answer you seek lies on the floor.
He smiled and bent a branch, caressed, hugged, kissed, and let go of me.
As I fell I dug my hand into the wet ground and retrieved some as a souvenir.
Gently I stroked the mud on my face, and cried in earth's embrace.
Fell to my knees and looked up at the tree.
He had kept himself busy, blowing alabaster smoke figurines from his mouth.
You are just like me I said, within a breath. Like everything else.
You grow from the ground and then hurt it with your roots.
Yes, our self fulfilling appetite for destruction is true, it's as real as me... as me and you.
Do you attempt to deride at my tragedy? Said the tall and angry deity.
YOUR PARADOXICAL FELL NATURE SPROUTS FROM GREED.
At full speed like a stampede, an emotional and personal screed his wrath threw at me.
Obliged as if by and to the impact my body collapsed.
Unconscious I must have become one with the floor.
I don't remember coming to, losing my ability to move,
and forevermore these events remain perdue.
I remember nothing more than rising, and stretching my limbs out in the rain,
staring long into the sun whenever its rays called out my name.
And feeling, what I could only call my feet, spreading the very ground I stood on.
The days and nights I lived in a past life, in comparison to these were not the same,
not since the lonely deity proclaimed - that his unearthly companion I became.
Reality warped my sense of perception,
as a blue pond described its tension.
Above my head I saw the sky - it drew me a map.
Red pink and white above made love.
Colors dripped, ran and fell - they whispered a lullaby.
Colors dripped, ran and fell - and they took me on a ride.
Red, pink, and white make love up high.
Their climax is their crown, their kingdom here on the ground.
Lay your burden down, and set your worries aside.
Enjoy this gift I've wrapped up it's called life.
-Life... life he says; is that what you call imprisonment?
To lay still, to not move, comatose, still in this bayou?
No, but you and your kind do.
Until you let go, you cannot be.
You cannot be until you let go;
These things he would say, almost everyday.
And from dreams to visions my consciousness would sway
Having my hands around an axe, in a wide stance,
swinging at full force, closing my eyes, the axe knew its course.
-Love tell me of your life...
His words were a plate of awakening with a side of fright.
I fondled the notion of the life now left in the past,
figured the devil had extended his hand, and asked me for a dance
What a fool, I failed to decline.
-Your silence speaks for the voiceless,
You who have a voice; deem it pointless.
Aware of the despair.... I suspect.
Inertia made your bed every night.
Your blindness, seems therefor right.
How can you be to blame? Expected to feel shame.
Your feet painted each day the same.
For you to have lived, indeed, that would be strange.
Voluntary slavery, your feet would walk you to every day.
Like a whore, from vice to vice you'd sway
For a short moment of freedom, Laid under the sun, and made of clay.

No comments: